Benefits Attached to Franchising with Government Contracts
Everyone dreams of being their own boss, but starting your own business can be difficult, as it takes time to establish and grow your company. But what if there was a way to grow your business quickly with an existing client base? Franchising provides you with training and resources you need to be up and running quickly and when you franchise with a company that has government contracts you start with an existing clientele. So, if you’re looking for a way to start a business with built in advantages, here are some benefits attached to franchising and government contracts.
Advantages of Franchising
Starting a small business can be difficult, as it can take a lot of time and personal investment to turn a profit. Franchising on the other hand provides you with the tools for success and helps you get started quickly. But those are just some of the advantages that come with franchising.
- Fully Disclosed Breakdown of Start Up Cost– Unexpected costs can set back or derail a business plan, but when you franchise with a well-established company, the costs are clearly laid out before you get started.
- Brand Name Recognition– Franchising with an established and well-known company helps attract customers and build your client base with a recognized brand name.
- Companies Provide Training and Support– To get you up and running quickly, companies will educate you on their products and even provide helpful tips to successful run your store.
- Access to an Existing Client Base– You’ll get help growing your client base, which can include lucrative government contracts.
Benefits of Government Contracts
A great way to build your business and get started is by contracting your services with local, state, and federal government agencies. Once your bid is secured you’ll see all kinds of benefits including:
- Steady and Reliable Source of Income– The average service contract lasts anywhere from one to three years, and payments are made within 30 days.
- Increased Value of Your Company– Having government contracts reflect positively on your company and help increase its value.
- Consistent Work– Renewed contracts are a great way to create consistent projects for your company and let you focus on new strategies for growing your business.
- Networking and Relationship Building– Government contracts provide new opportunities to meet new people who can help grow your business.
Franchising with Pestmaster
If you’re looking to own and operate your franchise, why not franchise with a nationally recognized company? Out of 21,000 pest control companies, Pestmaster has been ranked in the Top 100 (SBE) companies nationwide by Pest Control Technology Magazine in 2018 and has been a Top 100 (SBE) company for 15 years in a row. Getting started is simple and you’ll be up and running in no time. So contact us today and get the information you need to start your Pestmaster franchise.Back