Bring in Big Money with a Low Cost Pest Control Franchise
Did you know you can start a pest control franchise for as little as $30,000?
And what’s more, these low cost pest control franchises make a big profit.
But don’t take our word for it–read on for all the facts and figures!
Today’s post explains how Pestmaster franchise owners bring in big money and pay less than the competition to get their foot in the door.
Low Cost Pest Control Franchises Make Big Profit
According to a new study by Allied Market research, the global pest control market generated $18.21 billion in 2017. That number is unprecedented, but this revenue record didn’t last long. Market size increased at a CAGR of 5.2% the following year, and now we’re on track for another record-setting year in 2019. This trend is expected to continue until 2025, at which point the global pest control market will generate $27.6 billion in annual revenue.
These estimates echo findings from the latest report from Specialty Consultants, titled “A Strategic Analysis of the U.S. Structural Pest Control Industry,” in which US pest control market growth was found to have surpassed all historical records.
This tremendous demand surge has been attributed to changes in climatic conditions and the rise of urbanization, both of which facilitate the proliferation of invasive species in residential and commercial areas.
Indeed, most of the most commonly treated pest populations are on the rise, including:
- Bed bugs, with treatments up 6.6% from the previous year, bringing the total US revenue to roughly $611.2 million
- Mosquitos, with treatments up 12.6%, bringing the total US revenue to roughly $157.7 million
- Rats and mice, with treatment-related revenue surpassing $800 million
Operating within a booming industry, Pestmaster franchise owners enjoy some distinct competitive advantages when it comes to generating sales and maximizing profits. Our low cost pest control franchise model supports your profitability in the following ways:
- Leverage our corporate contacts for better contracts. By utilizing the Pestmaster corporate resume and contracts department, our franchisees are able to secure government business and other big-ticket accounts easier than the opposition. In addition to generating immediate profit, these contracts can later be sold for 1-3 times their annual revenue.
- Get your doors open for business faster than the opposition. Our streamlined start-up model ensures that your doors are open to business fast–sometimes as little as 3 weeks from the time you sign your franchise agreement. In this way, you avoid idling in pre-opening purgatory, and get right to generating a return on your investment.
- Keep more of your money with our sleek business model. Our low cost pest control franchise requires no salaried employees or brick-and-mortar building in the early goings. There is also very little equipment required–a vehicle, backpack spray unit, uniforms and materials are all you need. You always have the option of expanding in the future, but only once you’ve reached that profitable tipping point.
- Protect your profitability with smart territory systems. Pestmaster franchise owners get exclusive rights to a territory of about 500,000 people with healthy household incomes. Our territory systems increase the efficacy of local and national marketing initiatives by directing leads exclusively to your business and ensuring that no other owners “cannibalize” your sales.
- Multiple revenue streams. Our model focuses on recurring revenue via multiple streams. We offer a variety of pest control services for commercial, residential, and government clients, and also provide vegetation management services.
Explore Low Cost Pest Control Opportunities Near You
Visit https://pestmasterfranchise.com or call 800-525-8866 to learn about available territories and start-up costs.Back