Buy The Best Pest Control Business: Lessons From The NPMA Consumer Guide
How To Buy A Pest Control Business With The Right Credentials?
“Look for qualified and licensed pest control professionals and companies that are members of national, state, or local pest management associations,” states the NPMA website.
As with the rest of the NPMA’s tips, this one is helpful for consumers and prospective franchise owners alike. Just as the consumer wants to be sure that they’re working with licensed professionals to get quality service, investors want to make sure they’re partnering up with brands who’ve earned official seals of approval, for several reasons:
- Increases consumer trust, which equates to bigger brand authority, loyalty, and sales
- Indicates the presence of proven systems and industry-approved training protocols
- Evidences leading market position that new brands struggle to achieve
In addition to being members of the National Pest Management association, Pestmaster is a proud partner of:
- The International Franchise Association (IFA)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Professional Services Council (PSC)
- International Right of Way Association (IRQA)
- Integrated Pest Management Institute (IPM)
- The Association of Mosquito Control of America (AMCA), and many other fine organizations!
To view our complete list of credentials and partnerships, visit the Pestmaster About Us page.
Do Not Buy A Pest Control Business Based Solely On Low Start-Up Cost
“Buy value, not price,” writes the NPMA. “Do not make a purchasing decision based solely on the lowest cost.”
Most marketing teams trot this rationale out to defend prohibitive entry costs, insisting that you only get what you pay for! And while that’s true enough in most cases, we’re not advising you to default to the most expensive option, either. Money matters, of course, but you cannot base a pest control business decision entirely on a price tag.
Consider the costs of the pest control business together with the value of the opportunity. Pestmaster offers a perfect blend of low start-up investment and enduring business value. Consider the following:
- You can buy a pest control business for $30,000 to $85,000. This includes the franchise fee, cost of training, and everything else you need to start serving your community. That’s less than half of what you’d pay for some of the other big names listed by Entrepreneur magazine.
- Pestmaster owners receive top-notch training. Even without experience, our training program and certification support transform newcomers into seasoned experts in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques in 3 to 6 weeks.
- Leverage the Pestmaster brand name from day-one. From the moment you open your doors, our 40+ year reputation for success and high-quality brand website drive customers to your business.
- Pestmaster owners get exclusive access to valuable government contracts. We are GSA contract holders, which means Pestmaster owners get exclusive bidding rights to high-value contracts for municipal, state, and federal government clients. Our franchisees were awarded $47 million in service contracts over the past 36 months!
Buy A Pest Control Business In 2020 — 100% Free Franchise Consultations With Pestmaster
For a complete look at our opportunity, visit the Pestmaster website or call 800-525-8866 to speak directly with a franchise development specialist.