Evaluating Pest Control Franchises For Sale With Competitive Benchmarking
Trying to evaluate pest control franchises for sale near you? Pestmaster Services can help. Read on for some competitive benchmarking tips to help you assess the value of local opportunities.
What Is Competitive Benchmarking?
Quite simply, competitive benchmarking is about identifying performance benchmarks and best practices used by the best pest control franchises in the industry, then using that information to evaluate pest control franchises for sale near you. The quality of the opportunity is determined based on how it stacks up to these benchmarks and best practices.
Why Choose Pestmaster Services For Competitive Benchmarking?
When you’re looking for benchmarks and best practices to assess pest control franchises for sale near you, Pestmaster Services is a great starting point. A quick review of our history of success leaves little doubt:
Pestmaster Services was originally founded in 1979 by Jeff Van Diepen in the small community of Bishop California. After our first year in business, it was clear that we had developed a winning model that was focused on three major areas of service: pest control, vegetation management, and health related/vector control, all of which are still the foundation of the company today.
When expansion opportunities presented themselves, Pestmaster Services quickly grew into a regional, then national franchise system, with successful franchise locations placed strategically across the United States. After 40+ years in business, it’s clear that our historically successful “turn key” model offers owners the perfect road map and gives independent franchise operators exactly what they need to thrive.
So whether you’re looking to “reverse engineer” our success to build benchmarks for evaluating opportunities, or want to partner with one of the best pest control franchises in America, Pestmaster Services is the answer.
Benchmarks For Evaluating Pest Control Franchises
The following benchmarks and best practices represent some of our major value propositions:
- Streamlined start-up. Don’t fall for the pricey equipment packages or start-up excesses being offered by some other pest control franchises. You can run a successful business right out of your home with minimal equipment, no salaried employees, and a 3-to-6 week training program under your belt. Pestmaster Services gets your business up and running within 3 to 6 weeks so you can break even and start profiting faster than the competition. Avoid companies that draw out startups.
- Fair start-up investment. Thanks in large part to our sleek business model and streamlined start-up process, you can start a pest control franchise with Pestmaster for as little as $30,000, which includes the franchise fee. In some cases, start-up may run as high as $85,000. But steer clear of opportunities asking for more without offering much extra!
- Top-tier training and support. Our pest control franchise offers comprehensive and fat-free training that covers all you need to know in a 3-to-6 week period. Our training program is proven successful, having built dozens of successful businesses across the country. We also provide ongoing support from the day you sign the pest control franchise agreement to the day you retire.
- GSA contract acquisition support. Owners that start a pest control franchise with our team get full support with GSA contract bidding and acquisition, which allows us to secure big-ticket federal service contracts for members of our franchise family. What is your prospective pest control franchise offering to do for you?
- 40+ years as a leading pest control company. Our 40 years of success gives consumers and investors unmatched confidence in our brand.
Find Pestmaster Services Pest Control Franchises For Sale Near You
Call 800-525-8866 to speak directly with one of our representatives and get all your questions answered.Back