How Profitable Is A Pest Control Business?
If you’ve read about our start-up Costs and Criteria, you know our pest control business opportunity is as accessible as it is affordable. But is it profitable? Today’s post answers this critical question in detail, and shares some useful market research along the way.
Read on to learn a few of the factors supporting our impressive franchise profitability, or call 800-525-8866 to speak directly with a Pestmaster representative.
Market Research Highlights Pest Control Business Profitability
Despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, several authoritative studies forecast strong profits for the pest control industry through 2020-2021 and beyond:
- According to MarketWatch forecasts, the pest control industry is predicted to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 5% until 2023. This echoes findings from Allied Market Research, which estimates the pest control market will grow from $18 billion in 2017 to $27 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.2%.
- According to the National Pest Management Association’s 2019-2020 annual report, 19,925 U.S. pest control companies generated $9,359,000,000 in revenue in 2019, up from $7.47 billion in annual billing in 2014, and $8.971 billion in 2018. If we divide total revenues equally among these active companies, we end up with $485,047 per pest control provider, which is a healthy annual income.
“Essential” Pest Control Businesses Enjoy “Pandemic-Proof” Profits
While the COVID-19 pandemic continues to wreak havoc on the economy and imperil many industries, pest control businesses have little to fear. On August 18th, 2020, the U.S. Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)’s designated pest control businesses as part of America’s “essential critical infrastructure,” which guarantees our business continuity, even in the event that lockdowns are reinstated.
And with American families spending more time at home “sheltering in place,” the demand for home pest treatments is on the rise. Likewise, as the COVID-19 pandemic puts health and infection-control on everybody’s mind, the demand for vector pest control is also going strong.
Pestmaster Supports Your Business’s Profitability
The Pestmaster franchise opportunity is designed to maximize your business’s profitability. These are just a few of the ways we help you drive sales and control costs for a bigger bottom-line:
- Save on supplies and equipment with exclusive vendor discounts
- Save on start-up costs with our sleek, affordable, and totally transparent start-up package
- Save on insurance using Pestmaster’s nationwide liability insurance programs
- Increase profits by leveraging the services of our dedicated corporate contract acquisition team
- Increase profits by combining local advertising efforts with our national marketing campaigns
- Increase profits with multiple revenue streams (e.g. vector controls, vegetation management, and pest control services for commercial, residential, and government clients)
Take A Closer Look At Pestmaster Franchise Profits
For detailed financial information, call 800-525-8866 to access the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Therein, Item 19 details “Earnings Claims” and “Financial Performance representations.”
To take a look at the FDD, or simply learn more about the Pestmaster opportunity, call 800-525-8866 or fill out the short contact form on the Pestmaster Franchise Contact Page.Back