How To Evaluate A Pest Control Specialist Franchise Opportunity
Today’s post runs down two simple and effective strategies for evaluating pest control specialist franchise opportunities from the comfort of your couch! Read on or call 800-525-8866 to talk with a representative right away.
Scrutinize The Pest Control Specialist Franchise Start-up Package
There are several pest control specialist franchise opportunities out there, but while they may all offer the same basic services and business model, no two start-up packages are alike. Before you buy, make sure you thoroughly evaluate the pest control specialist franchise start-up package detailed on the company’s website.
According to research by Franchising.com, the average franchise opportunity costs between $50,000 to $200,000 to get started. That puts our pest control specialist franchise opportunity, which typically requires an investment of $30,000 to $85,000, squarely in the “low cost” category.
So what does that start-up investment get you?
- A complete start-up package—everything from training and marketing resources to ongoing support from our contract procurement department
- Speedy start-up—most owners take between 3 to 6 weeks to get started, which is about 300% faster than most start-ups, according to the Small Business Association (SBA)
- GSA contracts—Pestmaster Services is pre-approved by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) to provide services for government facilities, and we are the #1 small business enterprise (SBE) in the nation for providing pest control services to the federal government
- Responsive support—you’re only ever a phone call away from getting the help you need from our dedicated corporate support team
- Supply discounts—our pest control specialist franchise opportunity comes with insider deals and volume-buying discounts built-in!
- Protected territory—every pest control specialist franchise owner gets exclusive sales rights to a territory containing approximately 500,000 residents
- Access to the Pestmaster Equity Model—enjoy the freedom to retire with a self-built 401k and a portfolio of government contracts that can sell for 1-3 times their annual revenues
We’ve barely scratched the surface, but it’s enough to hammer this point home: great franchise opportunities exist. There is absolutely no reason to settle for an overpriced pest control specialist franchise when there are more cost-effective alternatives out there.
Assess The Pest Control Specialist Franchise’s Online Reputation
According to a 2017 report by the eCommerce Foundation, 88% of modern shoppers pre-research their buys online. Thus, the online reputation of any potential pest control specialist franchise partner must be pristine. Negative reviews on third-party websites and highly visible online assets (e.g. the Google My Business listing) can turn business away, or else lead to increased marketing costs.
A simple Google search is often enough to shed light on the matter—and that’s where the average consumer starts, too. Make sure searches for any prospective pest control specialist franchise turns up plenty of positive feedback. Look for these kinds of results:
- Pestmaster Services’ 5-star reviews on Angie’s List
- Pestmaster Services’ 5-star reviews on Yelp
- Pestmaster Services’ 5-star reviews on Porch
Learn More About Starting A Pest Control Specialist Franchise
Request more pest control specialist franchise information via the contact form on our website, or by calling 800-525-8866.Back