Pest Control Business Start-Up Primer: Fast Facts and Key Figures
Only about 50% of all businesses survive the first five years, according to the Small Business Administration (SBA) Office of Advocacy 2018 Frequently Asked Questions report. To be more specific, between 2005 and 2017, the average survival rate fluctuated between 45.4% to 51%.
Clearly, there are risks involved with starting a new business in any industry–especially when you’re quitting a stable breadwinning job or putting your family’s savings on the line to do it. As such, it’s imperative that you choose the right brand to back your pest control business start-up.
Today’s post runs down some key facts and figures that explain what makes Pestmaster such a great choice.
Why Choose Pestmaster For Your Pest Control Business Start-up
- Discounts on franchise fees. A 2019 report by The Balance Small Business figured the average franchise fee at $50,000. The Pestmaster fee is only $42,500, which means you start off with an extra $7,500 in your pocket no matter what–discounts for everyone!
For those who qualify for our other discounts, the cost is even lower. Military veterans pocket an additional $5,000 in savings on the open rate fee. Disabled military veterans save $7,000.
And if you’re converting an existing pest control business into a Pestmaster franchise, the franchise fee drops to $30,000.
- Pestmaster gets you great discounts on products and equipment. By choosing us for your pest control business start-up, you save thousands on discounted materials, fleet vehicles, equipment options, general liability insurance rates, and more.
- Pestmaster offers financing. According to the Small Business Administration (SBA) Office of Advocacy’s 2018 Frequently Asked Questions report, personal and family savings are the most common source of capital to finance business start-up and expansion, accounting for about 21.9% of all small firms.
But what if your personal and family savings don’t cut it?
For individuals who qualify, Pestmaster offers in-house financing for up to 50% of the franchise fee. We can also connect you with partner lenders who can help you cover the costs of start-up, equipment, franchise fee, and inventory.
- Pestmaster wins you valuable government contracts. We are a certified GSA Contract Holder, which means Pestmaster is part of an elite group of service providers for government facilities and entities across the country. There are currently only 22 small business enterprise control control companies on the GSA schedule. And while government facilities don’t work exclusively with GSA Contract Holders, the vast majority of business goes to these trusted providers via exclusive bidding channels.
When you choose Pestmaster for your pest control business start-up, you get all the benefits of our coveted GSA Contract Holder status. Not only will you get more opportunities to bid on government contracts, but you’ll get full support from our dedicated contract acquisition team.
- Pestmaster gets your business open fast. Prolonged pest control business start-up is the death knell of hundreds of businesses each year. The longer you spend money without making any back, the greater the odds your business will fail. That’s why we designed our training program and start-up process to get your doors open for business within 3 to 6 weeks of signing the franchise agreement.
Pest Control Business Start-up Opportunities Near You
Visit the Pestmaster Franchise website or call 800-525-8866 for more fast facts and key figures about our pest control business start-up.Back