Pest Control Franchise Cost-benefit Analysis: 3 Reasons To Consider Pestmaster In 2020
Today’s post explains how to use a pest control franchise cost-benefit analysis (CBA) to assess the value of a potential investment. Read on to learn about the costs and benefits of the Pestmaster Services opportunity in 2020.
Pest Control Franchise Cost-benefit Analysis (CBA)
A cost-benefit analysis (CBA) is the standard process by which the benefits of a business decision are measured. Financial metrics, such as revenue earned or expenses saved, weigh heavily, but the best CBA’s also include intangible costs and benefits.
So how do you proceed?
According to Investopedia, “a cost-benefit analysis (CBA) should begin with compiling a list of all the costs and benefits associated with the project or decision.”
You can use the following list to help get you started:
1. Pest Control Franchise Cost – Low Start-up Investment
The first step to a good CBA is to list the costs, but our low start-up costs are more of a benefit than anything.
When you partner with Pestmaster Services, typical initial pest control franchise costs range between $30,000 and $85,000. This includes the franchise fee, as well as all your training, equipment, and advertising expenses. It also includes between $20,000 to $30,000 of working capital to be used only in case of emergencies or shortfalls in the opening months. Discounts and financing options are also available.
Our start-up investment is low by design, to benefit you. The Pestmaster Services business model requires no brick-and-mortar office building, no employees, and minimal equipment. Most owners expand into an office after 9 to 18 months due to overwhelming demand, but how you grow and operate your business is largely up to you. Whatever your goals, our business model will flex to fit and bring you to the breakeven point fast.
2. Pest Control Franchise Cost – Low Ongoing Operational Costs
Our business model is designed to cut your ongoing operational costs in several ways. From day-one, we minimize overhead by allowing you to operate entirely out of your home, with minimal equipment and no employees. But even after the start-up period is over and you start to expand, we continue to drive down your operational costs by offering supply discounts and bulk order savings.
3. Pest Control Franchise Benefits – Fast Access To A Thriving Industry
While the start-up and operational costs are significant, they’re far outweighed by the benefits of starting a pest control business with Pestmaster Services.
Whether you have any experience or pest control skills, our proven start-up model will teach you everything you need to know within 3 to 6 weeks. By the time your training is complete, you’ll have unlocked all the following benefits:
- Instant access to a thriving pest control industry with robust service demand
- GSA Schedule and Participation Training, plus full support with bids and proposals to help you acquire valuable federal service contracts
- Full access to proven management and business systems 40+ years in the making
- Protected franchise territory and full rights of refusal for surrounding locations
- Comprehensive franchise support, coaching, human resource assistance, and mentoring
- Anytime-access to a certified entomologist on-staff
- Recurring income and equity model
- National branding and marketing campaigns promoting your business
- Full support acquiring a Commercial Applicators license, and more!
Complete Your Pest Control Franchise Cost-benefit Analysis
The truth is that the complete benefits of our pest control franchise system won’t fit in a single post.
Call 800-525-8866 or visit the Pestmaster Services website to book a free consultation with a franchise development specialist who will answer any questions and help you flesh out your pest control franchise cost-benefit analysis!Back