Start A Successful Pest Control Specialist Franchise During COVID-19
Pest control specialist franchises fall under CISA’s “essential business” designation, guaranteeing their resilience, even in the event of another lockdown. But that’s not the only reason to consider starting a pest control specialist franchise in 2021.
Today’s post reviews 3 more reasons why it makes sense to start a pest control specialist franchise in the “new normal.” Read on or call 800-525-8866 to speak directly with a Pestmaster Services representative.
1. Pest Control Specialist Franchises Meet Surging Demand For Disinfection Service
New research by the National Pest Management Association highlights emerging opportunities in providing disinfection service to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Having already offered disinfection services pre-pandemic to help clients in certain industries meet sanitation standards, our pest control specialist franchise is perfectly poised to capitalize on this surging demand. By partnering with us, you can get in on the ground floor of this booming service demand and feel good about your part in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Pest Control Specialist Franchises Benefit From Serious Cost Control
Few are willing to take big financial risks in the “new normal,” and rightly so. With the future uncertain in several industries, now’s not the time to take a shot in the dark, which is why Pestmaster fully illuminates start-up costs (and your potentially profitability) upfront. To facilitate better long-term financial planning, you can find a complete, itemized breakdown of our start-up costs on the Pestmaster Cost and Criteria page.
Our business model also has built-in cost-control in the form of low overhead, streamlined start-up, and Hands-on training, so you can avoid all of the most prohibitive expenses (e.g. staffing, delays, post-secondary education) in the early goings.
What’s more, the Pestmaster opportunity is totally scalable, so you never have to worry about biting off more than you can chew. While the average pest control specialist franchise owner sets up their first brick-and-mortar office within 9 to 18 months, some prefer to work out of their homes indefinitely. Since our opportunity requires minimal equipment and inventory, as well as no extra staff unless you choose to expand, the option to run a smaller, home-based business is always on the table.
3. Pestmaster Powers Pest Control Specialist Franchise Profitability
Worried about starting up a business amidst the COVID-19 recession? With Pestmaster, you’ve got nothing to fear.
Not only do we offer serious cost control; we also go above and beyond to help our pest control specialist franchise owners get new customers and contracts. These are just a few of the ways we’ve designed our business model to support your profitability in 2021:
- Dedicated corporate contract acquisition team working full-time to help with procurement, bidding, billing, and more
- Extensive service menu creates multiple revenue streams
- National branding and marketing campaigns spread awareness and increase your local authority
- Exclusive access to supply and equipment discounts from preferred vendors
- Smart territory system that gives each Pestmaster Services owner exclusive sales rights to an area containing approximately 500,000 residents—no other Pestmaster Services business will work in your territory
Learn More About Starting A Pest Control Specialist Franchise In 2021
For more information, call 800-525-8866, Request Franchise Information on our website, or take the Virtual Tour of our headquarters in Reno on the Pestmaster Services YouTube page.