Starting A Pest Control Business Without Industry Experience
Today’s post explains how to go about starting a pest control business in 2020 without industry experience using Pestmaster Services’ proven start-up and training system.
Why Starting A Pest Control Business Makes Sense In 2020
As the saying goes, if it doesn’t make dollars, it doesn’t make sense. And in 2020, starting a pest control business makes both!
But don’t take our word for it. According to new MarketWatch research, “the worldwide market for Pest Control is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 11.3% over the next five years.” That translates to about $27.5 billion in revenue by 2025. Simply put, if you’re looking to make a dollar, starting a pest control business makes sense.
Starting A Pest Control Business Without Experience
No experience? No problem. While Pestmaster Services is a popular choice for experienced owners looking to convert their existing pest control company, many of our most successful franchisees entered into the system with zero industry experience. Naturally, then, proper licensing and certification isn’t required either–we take care of everything and get your business up and running in 3 to 6 weeks flat!
Here’s what we do to make that possible:
- Comprehensive training tailored to the individual. Whether you’re a seasoned pest control veteran or a total greenhorn, you’ll find something worthwhile in our custom training program. We cover everything, including sales, marketing, back-end office management, contract acquisition, and more, so you can shore up knowledge gaps or build a complete skill set from scratch.
- Insider connections to experienced licensees. We assist our owners in connecting with qualified licensees as needed. You can work under the licensee until you secure your own license.
- Ongoing support from a dedicated corporate team. From the day you sign the franchise agreement to the day you retire, we’ll be there to answer your questions, troubleshoot problems, coach and encourage!
What We Look For In Pest Control Business Owners
Industry experience doesn’t matter, but attitude is everything. There are some things you cannot teach–those are the characteristics we’re looking for.
These are some of the personality traits we look for in Pestmaster Services candidates:
- Strong work ethic
- Openness to instruction/”coachability”
- Willingness to dive into new situations
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to connect with people
Money matters too, but less than you might think. The initial investment typically ranges between $30,000 to $85,000, making our opportunity much less cost-prohibitive than others. Additionally, we offer a number of discounts for veterans and existing business owners converting their companies to Pestmaster franchises, and financing is available for eligible individuals.
Learn More About Starting A Pest Control Business From Scratch
Pestmaster Services is currently offering beginner-friendly franchise opportunities in multiple territories throughout the United States.
If you would like to look further into our business model and opportunity, call 800-525-8866 or visit the Pestmaster Services Franchise website to book a consultation with one of our representatives. There is never any pressure to buy and all consultations are 100% free.