Taking Pest Control Business Opportunities: Financing Your Franchise
If you’ve ever considered pest control business opportunities, but held back because you thought they were too expensive, today’s post is for you.
After a quick overview of the value of the pest control industry and Pestmaster opportunity, we breakdown what we do to help first-time investors finance their dream business.
Pest Control Business Opportunities Abound In 2019
The pest control industry is booming, generating an estimated $8.971 billion in total service revenue in 2018. That’s a 4.4 percent increase from the $8.597 billion measured in 2017, and persistent growth is expected through 2025.
The Pestmaster business model makes it easier than ever to get in on the ground floor of this booming industry. Some of the key benefits of our pest control business opportunities include:
- Proven business model. Pestmaster has helped numerous people take advantage of pest control business opportunities and build successful companies. We offer a proven business model with low start-up costs, recurring income, high equity, and various systems in place to ensure your profit, growth, success, and satisfaction.
- Established brand reputation. We have a 40 year history of success under our belts. Pestmaster is recognized as the #1 SBE in the nation for providing federal government and pest control services, and a “Top 100” pest control company in the US. This solid reputation makes all the difference in a trust-based industry that requires that clients grant you access to their homes and businesses.
- Discounted products and equipment. Pestmaster franchise owners benefit from discounted materials, fleet vehicles, equipment options, general liability insurance rates, and more. Additionally, we offer a number of startup discounts for veterans and existing pest control business owners looking to convert.
- Protected territories. Each Pestmaster franchise owner gets exclusive sales rights to a territory of 500,000 people with healthy household incomes.
- Minimal start-up costs. Our home-based, single-owner business model minimizes your start-up costs and ongoing overhead expenses to support your profitability.
- Streamlined start-up process. Most Pestmaster franchise owners have their businesses up and running with 3 to 6 weeks of signing the franchise agreement.
- Contract procurement support. We offer GSA Schedule and Participation Training, along with ongoing support from a dedicated contract procurement department whose sole purpose is to secure local, state and federal contracts for our franchisees.
- Unmatched training and support. We offer superior training that allows investors to enter into our system and build successful businesses without any preexisting skills or experience. Moreover, we offer ongoing support and mentoring to keep our franchisees apprised of emergent best practices.
Financing Pest Control Business Opportunities In 2019
Pestmaster pest control business opportunities are available for between $30,000 and $85,000. You can find a complete investment breakdown here.
Pestmaster offers a number of options for those who need help financing their pest control business, including:
- Numerous discounts. Pestmaster is proud to offer discounted franchise fees for military veterans and qualified disabled veterans. Additionally, we offer discounts for those planning to convert their existing pest control companies, as well as those intending to buy additional territories.
- In-house financing. Pestmaster offers in-house financing to qualified individuals. We can cover up to 50% of the franchise fee.
- Financing support. If you need additional financing, Pestmaster representatives can help you work with third-party sources to help cover the costs of working capital, franchise fees, startup costs, equipment, and inventory. To do so, we leverage the relationships we have built with major lenders over our 40 year history.
Explore Pest Control Business Opportunities Near You
Visit https://pestmasterfranchise.com or call 800-525-8866 to learn more about financing your dream business with Pestmaster.