Top-3 FAQ About Owning A Pest Control Business
“Google” any questions about owning a pest control business and you’ll see what “People Also Asked.” Today’s post reviews some answers to top questions about owning a pest control business and sets the record straight.
That’s not a bad answer, but it misses some of the biggest perks of owning a pest control business, such as:
- Career flexibility–with Pestmaster Services, you can choose to narrow your focus on a select few services, or open up all revenue streams
- Positive environmental impact–when properly carried out using integrated pest management, pest control is a valuable part of environmental stewardship, so you can go home every night feeling great about your work
- Profitability–on the whole, the demand for pest control services has never been higher, and our lean business model lets you tap into it with minimal start-up costs
- Enjoyable levels of physical activity–pest control business owners are neither tethered to a desk, nor are they subject to full days of back-breaking labor
“How Much Do Pest Control Companies Make?”
Here’s what Google had to say:
Though we cannot disclose specific franchise owner earnings here for obvious reasons, we’ll say this—that’s a humble estimate! The last sentence in that answer is key: “the profitability hinges on the company’s market, unique overhead costs, and the number of clients.”
Pestmaster Services enjoys robust market demand for all pest, vegetation, and wildlife services, and our lean business model minimizes owner overhead. Best of all, our 40+ years of proven service, GSA contract connections, and exclusive Pestmaster Services territory rights mean you’ll always have a steady stream of clients.
For more detailed earning information, please contact a Pestmaster Services franchise representative to discuss getting access to Item 19 of the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
“How Much Does It Cost To Start Your Own Pest Control Business?”
First, Google’s take:
The Pestmaster Services opportunity falls somewhere in the middle, with the typical total initial investment ranging between $30,000 and $85,000. Discounts and financing options are available.
But don’t mistake our middle-ground investment as the sign of a middling pest control brand–we’re one of the top companies in the country, as evidenced by:
- Industry leading franchise training and support systems
- Real testimonials from pest control business owners
- 40+ years of service excellence
- Numerous endorsements, affiliations, and awards from leaders in franchising and pest control
We wanted to make our opportunity as scaleable and accessible as possible, which is why we developed a lean model that requires no employees, brick-and-mortar office, or equipment. Most owners are up and running within 3 to 6 weeks of signing the franchise agreement, then out of the home and into an office within the first 9 to 18 months.
Find More Answers About Owning A Pest Control Business
Visit the Pestmaster Services franchise website or call 800-525-8866 to speak with a Pestmaster Services representative about owning a pest control business.