Benefits of Government Contracting
As a business owner, part of growing your business means finding new sources of revenue. But what if there was a customer in need of your services that would allow you to create a long-term mutually beneficial partnership? Local, state, and federal government contracts amount to almost $45 billion annually. With a variety of needs, your services are sure to be in demand. So, if you are looking for new clients to build a long-lasting business partnership, here are some of the benefits of government contracting.
Why Bid for Government Contracts?
In order to secure a government contract, you first have to be a recognized business by the government. Once recognized as a legitimate business you are now able to bid and compete for government contracts. In its simplest description, “Bidding” is submitting a business proposal for the execution of work, delivery dates, and other requirements. If you’re worried about being overwhelmed by government forms to bid for a contract not to worry, the Small Business Administration provides a wide range of services to help small businesses secure government contracts. Once you’ve secured your contract, here are some of the benefits you’ll see:
- Reliable Income– the average service contract can last from one to three years and payments are made within 30 days, with interest paid on any overdue payments.
- Strengthen Client Portfolio– listing government agencies as clients can be a great way to attract other businesses and build your client base.
- Consistent Work– renewed contracts can provide your business with consistent projects and help grow your business.
- Business Strategy– winning government contracts can help you modify and build your business strategy for new federal and commercial sector work.
- Increase Company’s Value– having government contracts not only helps build your client base but can increase the value of your company.
- Partnership Building– meet the right people who will help you grow your business and introduce you to new customers.
Franchise with Pestmaster and Get Connected with a Share of $45 Billion in Government Contract Business
Pestmaster is proud to be a GSA contract holder, which makes part of an elite group of service providers for government facilities across the country. We contract with local, state, and federal government agencies providing detailed individualized Integrated Pest Management (IPM) plan and techniques. Plans of these services are for; Pest Control, Rodent Control, Vegetation Management, Bed Bug Inspection/Treatment, Termite Inspection/Treatment, and Bird Exclusion.
When you franchise with Pestmaster you’ll have access to government contracts that will help grow your business and build a client base. As a franchisee you can choose what services you want to provide and when you do, Pestmaster will assist you on what licenses and certifications will be required to be compliant with contracts. Our goal is to help you succeed and grow your business as quickly as possible.
Franchising with Pestmaster
If you’re looking to own and operate your franchise, why not franchise with a nationally recognized company? Out of 21,000 pest control companies, Pestmaster has been ranked in the Top 100 companies nationwide by Pest Control Technology Magazine in 2018 and has been a Top 100 company for 15 years in a row. In addition, Pestmaster has been recognized by the Federal Government as one of the leading Pest Control Contractors under the Northern American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) Code 561710. Getting started is simple and you’ll be up and running in no time. So contact us today and get the information you need to start your Pestmaster franchise.Back