Should You Franchise or Do It Yourself?
Being your own boss has a lot of perks. You set your own schedule, you make your own decisions, and the only person you have to impress is you. But starting a new business can be challenging, often taking a great deal of time and money before it starts to turn a profit. Franchising offers you the opportunity to be your own boss without facing many of the difficulties small business owners face. So, if you’re looking to run your own business, before you get started ask yourself, should you franchise or do it yourself?
Going into Business for Yourself
Owning your own business has a lot of perks. The confidence that comes with being an entrepreneur is extremely satisfying and running things as you see fit is rewarding. Any money you make you get to keep, you select the staff, and you determine the direction your business goes in.
But as a small business owner, there are a lot of challenges and difficulties to overcome in order to make your business successful. Running your own business takes a lot of investment, and without a steady source of revenue, can pose a financial risk. Learning new aspects of running a business, like balancing the books, inventory planning, and marketing your company can be time-consuming, which means long hours at work. But what if there was a way to enjoy the benefits of entrepreneurship without so many risks?
Benefits of Franchising
Franchising provides you with the independence of owning your own business, with the backing of a nationally recognized company. Some of the benefits of franchising include:
- Low Start-Up Cost– Franchising offers low start-up costs to help you get your business up and running quickly.
- High Rate of Success– The backing of a nationwide company, along with brand recognition, help franchises have a high rate of success.
- Training and Support– Instead of using trial and error to find successful business strategies, companies will teach franchisees everything they need to know about running one of their stores.
- Building a Client Base– Rather than face the challenge of building a client base, franchisees have access to a company’s existing clientele, helping them start building relationships and securing steady sources of revenue.
- Marketing Assistance– With years of experience, companies can help franchisees develop a successful marketing strategy to attract customers.
- Buying Power– Having the backing of a nationally recognized company can help give you purchasing power that can keep your costs down and help your bottom line.
Franchising with Pestmaster
If you’re looking to run your own business, but want the advantages that come with a nationally recognized brand, contact Pestmaster today to talk to one of our franchise development specialists. For the last 15 years, Pestmaster has been ranked one of the Top 100 pest control companies in the nation by Pest Control Technology magazine, (SBE) so when you franchise with Pestmaster, you get the backing of over 40 years of proven success. So contact us today, getting everything, you need to start your Pestmaster franchise is simple and easy.Back