Is Pest Control a Good Business for a Beginner?
Is pest control a good business for a beginner?
In short, yes–as long as you’ve picked the right business model to back you up.
Today’s post runs down a few of the reasons why that’s the case. If you’d rather ask a pest control business expert yourself, visit our website or call 817-862-7177 to book a free consultation with a Pestmaster representative.
5 Reasons Pest Control Businesses Work For Beginners
- The pest control industry is booming. Year after year, analyses of the U.S. Structural Pest Control Industry by Specialty Consultants show consistent increases in total service revenue. Pest activity is up across the board, which is hiking up the demand for commercial, residential, and government pest control services. You can read the Pestmaster Industry Facts and Figures page to learn more, but suffice to say the industry is thriving. What better place for a beginner to start than that?
- Follow an established roadmap to success. Using our proprietary territory selection formula, start-up process, training program, and business system, Pestmaster has been building beginners into successful company owners for nearly 40 years. With Pestmaster, there’s no guesswork. Your business is always moving forward, and you’ll always have a clear idea of where it’s headed. We’re there every step of the way as we guide you to financial independence and steer your company clear of common pitfalls.
- Pestmaster helps you win valuable contracts. Pestmaster is a GSA contract holder, which means our franchisees are part of an elite group of service providers called upon to deliver pest control and vegetation management solutions for government facilities and entities across the country. Enjoy access to our existing client base and receive full support submitting winning bids with local, state, and federal government agencies.
- Pestmaster franchises are extremely affordable. Low start-up cost is another reason why beginners thrive with our pest control business opportunity. Most newcomers spend $30,000 to $80,000 getting their company off the ground, which is a fraction of what you pay elsewhere. This low price is possible because our scalable model leaves room for owners to operate sleek one-man, home-based businesses until they’re ready to expand. Not only does this make our opportunity more accessible (without having to take on the burden of working with multiple lenders), but it also means you reach the break-even point even faster than the competition.
- Pestmaster gives beginners big brand power from day one. Beating out more than 21,000 competitors, Pestmaster was recognized as a Top 100 (SBE) company by Pest Control Technology Magazine in 2018. Furthermore, we have been a top 100 SBE company for 15+ years running. Why not give your business big brand power from the day you open your doors, rather than toiling in obscurity for years trying to build a trusted name?
Learn More About Our Pest Control Business Opportunity
Visit our website or call 817-862-7177 to speak with a franchise development specialist. This consultation is 100% free and there is never any commitment, so call now!Back