Why Buy A Pest Control Franchise In 2020?
Today’s post explains why there’s never been a better time to buy a pest control franchise. Read on to learn why it makes sense (and dollars) to chase down your business dream in 2020 with Pestmaster Services.
Pest Control Technology (PCT) Research Highlights Marketwide Opportunities
New research by the Pest Control Technology shows growth in demand for all sorts of pest control services, including:
- Bed bugs. Bed bug control remains great for the bottom line, according to the 2019 State of the Bed Bug Market Report from Pest Control Technologies. Market analyses showed that bed bug treatments generated about 14% of the total revenue for pest control companies last year. That’s up from 12.8% in 2016. Responding to this steady growth in demand, 82% of pest management companies now offer bed bug control services, up from 75% in 2018.
- Wildlife control. The 2019 State of the Wildlife Control Market report indicated that wildlife control services accounted for about 11% of all pest control company revenue in 2019, well up from the previous year, with raccoon and squirrel treatments being the most popular. Some companies surveyed by researchers indicated that wildlife controls accounted for as much as 30% of their revenue.
Moreover, only 50% of all pest control companies surveyed indicated that they offered wildlife control services. That means companies providing wildlife control enjoy much less competition than those focused on other services, such as termite control, which was offered by 65% of all companies surveyed.
- Flea control. Flea controls were up by nearly 19% last year, according to the 2019 State of the Flea Market report, as the summer months brought two of fleas’ favorite conditions across the US: heat and humidity.
96% of surveyed pest control business owners expect higher or even revenues from flea control in 2020, and we’re among them!
- Mosquito treatments. In 2018, 95% of pest control companies saw revenues from mosquito treatments either increase or remain steady, according to the 2019 State of the Mosquito Market report. 80% of pest control business owners further indicated that they expected mosquito services’ percentage of revenue to increase in 2019, up from 54% last year, 83% consider mosquito control “a significant growth opportunity.”
This is only the tip of the iceberg; there is an incredible amount of data supporting the continued growth of the pest control services market.
You can find more pest control market facts and figures on the Pestmaster Services Industry Breakdown page.
It’s Never Been Easier To Buy A Pest Control Franchise
If you’ve ever thought to buy a pest control franchise, now’s the time.
Pestmaster Services is offering an incredible opportunity for entrepreneurs in 2020.
Our business requires no pre-existing pest control skills or experience; no brick-and-mortar location; no business management or marketing background; no industry contracts; and a modest start-up investment between $30,000 and $85,000.
When you partner with our team, you get:
- Full initial and ongoing training
- Marketing assistance
- Exclusive discounts on materials, equipment, vehicles, and liability insurance
- Ongoing coaching and operational support
- Complete start-up cost breakdowns
- Access to a proven business model with a track record of success
- Establish brand reputation from day-one
- Full GSA Contract acquisition support from our corporate team
- Streamlined start-up–most businesses launch within 3 to 6 weeks of signing the franchise agreement!
How To Buy A Pest Control Franchise
Visit the Pestmaster Services Franchise website or call 800-525-8866 for a wealth of free informational resources, market breakdowns, and details on next steps!Back